SC Department of Revenue
Where To Get Help With Tax Returns


Where To Get Help Filing Your Tax Returns

If you are not eligible to use one of our Fast File methods for filing your South Carolina individual income tax return, you may receive personal assistance through any of these resources:

Free tax help with simple federal and state returns for individuals with low income, who are handicapped or who are unable to complete their own return.


Free tax help to senior citizens provided by volunteers with the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)




The S.C. Department of Revenue strives to make our website broadly accessible and is continuously working on improvements.
If you have problems accessing this website or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of this site, please contact

Disclaimer and Copyright Information
Privacy Statement

Home / Contact DOR